Monday 15 April 2013

Birthday Bunnies

Birthday Bunnies

I made this today to fit with a few challenges...I've never really made my own background papers before but decided to give it a go this week to fit the Simon says stamp and show challenge and the Inky Chicks challenge.

I used the swirl and flower stamp from a set I got with Get Stamping magazine at the weekend.  I used distress ink on the edges of the card then stamped swirls and flowers over the top in scattered straw.

The stamp is Lili of the Valley, coloured with whispers markers, and I used; sentiment stamps from the magazine set, Tim Holtz distress ink, cuttlebug floral embossing folder, and far east paper stack.

So, I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says stamp and show - Background

Bunny Zoe - Favourite colour combo (Brown + pastels)

Lili's Little Fairies - Clean and Simple (no embellishments!)

Simon Says Stamp - Spring Flowers

Cupcake craft - Cute and Cuddly

Creative Inspirations - Anything goes (Optional Hearts)

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. What cute little bunnies. I love the soft palette of this card. Thanks for playing along with the April Showers/Spring Flowers challenge at the SImon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is super hun, thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies for the Clean and Simple challenge this week. Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers and swirl make a lovely backdrop for,your adorable image. Love the warm colour palette and your layout. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and such sweet detail! Thank you for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Sweet Couple! I love that image and your layout. Great Card Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete