Wednesday 24 April 2013

Spring Flowers Thank You

So this week I've given my blog a make over and hopefully it's a bit more interesting now!  I've got a few little improvements lined up that I'll hopefully get going at the weekend.

Onto my card...I made this to fit in with a few challenges.  The image is Lili of the Valley, coloured with my trusty whispers markers.  I've used 2 Cuttlebug embossing folders; butterflies and script.  The sentiment is from a daisy dog stamp set and the ink is Tim Holtz distress stormy sky.  I think the paper is dovecraft...


I'd like to enter this into a few challenges;

The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Spring

Country View Crafts - Butterfly Madness

Alota Rubber Stamps - Recipe of ribbon and a "round thing"

Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes

Everybody Art - 2 colours (Blue and White)

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the butterflies. :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card! Love the adorable image, your die cuts, design, embossing and paper! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute card and it's lovely seeing it at Country View Challenge this month, thanks for sharing it with us.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card Natalie and lovely soft colours.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a sweet card! Like it! :)

    ReplyDelete