Monday 29 April 2013

New toys!

New owl die

I had a trip to Hobbycraft this weekend and bought a few new toys! I've used 2 of them here...the tattered lace owl die and a Hobbycraft alphabet stamp set.

I love the owl die, it comes in a 2 pack and is £15 from Hobbycraft.


I used Tim Holtz distressing ink (scattered straw and vintage photo) to ink the owl and the letters.  I also used a the script cuttlebug embossing folder, joy crafts swirl dies and lots of recycled papers!


I'd like to enter this into a 3 challenges.


Firstly, Simon says stamp - anything goes


Secondly, Everybody Art - 2 colours (Brown and white)


And finally, Sunday sketch


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Natalie :-) the owl is very cute and the whole design is fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is a stunning card and so very original.

    Thank you for using my sketch and joining us at Sunday, Sketch & Stamp this week
    Claire x
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete