Wednesday 8 May 2013

I WON!! (And another card)

I WON!


I just found out that I've won my first challenge!!  I'm absolutely delighted!  I've won a $15 gift certificate from Alota Rubber Stamps. It's going to take me a long time to choose because I LOVE all of their bug stamps!

This is the link for the blog post if you want to have a look...(http://theveryhungrycarderpillar.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/spring-flowers-thank-you.html).  


So, my latest card...I bought a distressed flowers die (Tim Holtz) last week and I've been having fun playing with it.  

This is my latest card that I've made with the flower die.  I bought some little Anita's gem stones to put in the centre and also used; a LOTV stamp, Whispers markers, joy crafts die cutter, cuttlebug floral embossing folders and an Anita's happy birthday stamp.  

I'd like to enter this into a few more challenges...

Inky Chicks - Shabby Chic

Cutie Pie Challenge - Lots of layers

Stamping Sensations - Embossing and texture

One Stop Craft - Flower Power

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes

Papertake Weekly - Anything goes


7 comments:

  1. Well done on your first win I am sure it will be the first of many.
    Your card is so pretty ,love the LOTV stamp.
    Thank you for joining us at Cutie Pie.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so pretty, love the image and the pink shades. Congrats on your win too. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet project! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, very cute! Love the LOTV stamps!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, with an adorable image, beautifully coloured! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete